If you’re part of our newsletter community or follow us on Instagram, you may have noticed that we’ve slowly been transitioning our look and feel to something a bit more bold and eye-catching. As time passed, we realized that our brand needed to speak more clearly about what we stand for, what our food is made of and why our snacks are different than anything else in your pantry.
Just like a seed, it’s our time to grow.
Like the change of seasons or a new haircut, there’s something thrilling about turning the page. Our team has been working hard for months and we can’t wait to share our brand new look with you. We want to reassure you that our foods will always stay true to our roots and that our recipes are almost exactly the same as our very first batch.
- We are debuting bright new colors and illustrations on our packaging, inspired by the bold flavors of our foods.
- Our new packaging helps us to better communicate our commitment to making seed-based foods accessible to more communities across the country.
- We updated some flavor names to better describe the experience of eating the bar.
- For example, our Apple & Ginger Craft Seed Bar is now our Ginger Apple Seed Bar - because the flavor of spicy ginger is stronger and more forward than the light, sweet flavor of dried apple.
What Will Never Change
- Our products have always and will always be made in our dedicated bakery free of peanuts, tree nuts, gluten, dairy, eggs, soy and sesame.
- We will always love and draw inspiration from our farm heritage and New England roots.
- We will never sacrifice flavor or health for any new products that we bake.
Stay tuned. There’s more to come from 88 Acres
Check out our new look here!
Sign up for our newsletter
and be the first to hear about our new products and flavors, promotions and company news. If you have any questions about our new packaging, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call.