Chocolate + Cookies ‘n Cream – need we say more? We’re taking cookies ‘n cream to the next level by packing it with our delectable Dark Chocolate Sunflower Seed Butter and lots of chocolate cookie pieces! Easily lighten this up by using non-dairy cream cheese and yogurt for a sweet treat you can enjoy as often as you’d like.
Total Time: 5 Minutes
- 8 oz. cream cheese (can sub for non-dairy), softened to room temperature.
- ½ cup vanilla non-dairy yogurt alternative
- 1/3 cup + ¼ cup 88 Acres Dark Chocolate Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 3-4 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- Fruit, pretzels & extra cookies for dipping
- Add the cream cheese to a medium bowl with the yogurt, sunflower seed butter, salt and sugar and beat on medium speed until combined and creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Fold in the crushed chocolate sandwich cookie pieces and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Top with additional crushed cookie pieces and serve with fruit, pretzels, and cookies for dipping. Best enjoyed immediately and will keep in the fridge for up to 24 hours.