Note: Orange Winter Cookie was a Limited Edition Flavor offered winter 2022, and is not currently available for purchase.
Why do all the kale chips have to be savory? It's time for a slightly sweet kale chip to take center stage on your healthy snacking this month. Whip up a batch of these made with our Limited Edition Orange Winter Cookie Pumpkin Seed Butter, and get snackin'!
- 1 large bunch of kale
- 3 TBSP 88 Acres Limited Edition Orange Winter Cookie Pumpkin Seed Butter
- 1TBSP olive oil
- 1/2 tsp flake salt
- Preheat the oven to 325 and grease a cookie sheet with either non-stick spray or vegan butter.
- Prep the kale--wash kale and thoroughly dry. Remove the leaves from the kale ribs and save for another use. Tear the leaves into chip-size pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Make the "sauce" by combining the Orange Winter Cookie Pumpkin Seed Butter and olive oil in a small bowl and whisking with a fork until smooth. Pour over the kale.
- Use your hands to massage the seed butter "sauce" into the kale.
- Spread the kale onto an even layer on the sheet pan and sprinkle with salt
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until you achieve your desired crispness