Associate Brand Manager
88 Acres is a Boston-based food company, thoughtfully crafting bars and butters with whole seeds and simple ingredients — just like you would at home. We make everything in our allergy-friendly Bakery, to fuel job creation into an area of need, and to foster a more inclusive and empowered community. 88 Acres can be found nationally across grocers such as Whole Foods and Sprouts, paired with your favorite smoothie at Jamba, and on-board JetBlue flights.
The Associate Brand Manager (ABM) will be a star in smart organization and project management to help run the busy creative workflow. The ABM will take the lead on managing all aspects of creative projects while working seamlessly with the Brand Director and/or the Creative Director. This is a role that absolutely demands detail.
- Own and drive timelines, manage team efficiency and monitor budget with the oversight of the Brand Director and/or the Creative Director while capturing all key communications between our internal teams and cross-functional teams
- Work in the master workflow and update daily; while proactively ensuring communication between teams and key stakeholders and ensuring everything and everyone is kept on track, with expectations being managed
- Own and manage workflow for all Marketing initiatives that come into the Creative team, ensuring delivery of the highest quality work on schedule
- Develop and optimize project management processes that work for all projects across both departments, so all parties can see timelines, resourcing and status at any time
- Maintain a deep understanding of every creatives strengths and bandwidth, and delegate project work accordingly
- Communicate effectively with content creators to ensure delivery of assets by agreed deadlines
- Proactively identify potential issues, develop solutions and prioritize action with the Brand Director and Creative Director
- Demonstrate an understanding of our product and our role on the Creative Team at the company
- Manage assigned projects, involved with client projects from start to finish, ensuring successful project completion against deadlines
- Provide and maintain projects status - liaising with development teams, designers and commercial staff to provide accurate updates of project statuses
- Project quality assurance - testing and review of output, reviewing outputted deliverables against scope
- Asset Management, sourcing through final delivery
- Initiate and lead all appropriate project meetings
- Assist on special projects on an ad-hoc basis
- 2-3 years of experience in project management or brand management
- Bachelor’s degree, in Marketing or related field
- Prior experience in a creative environment (agency and or corporate)
- Excellent project management skills to lead & support a fast-paced, deadline-driven atmosphere, ability to problem solve and pay meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills to effectively determine and interpret creative needs and work seamlessly with internal cross-functional teams
- Excellent time management skills – confidence being firm on timings where required, yet flexible where possible
- Approachable and able to be trusted by the team both internally and cross-functionally
- High-energy, hit the ground running mentality and ability to remain calm in a crisis
- Attention to detail
- Relationship Management
This position does not have direct supervisory responsibilities.
This role will be located at the 88 Acres office in Canton, MA. Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area travel may be expected.
All candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
88 Acres is an equal opportunity employer. 88 Acres will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military and/or veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws
*External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.