Part Time Customer Service Rep & Office Manager
88 Acres is looking for a part-time Customer Service Rep & Office Manager (CS/OM) to join its growing team! The CS/OM will be an integral part of 88 Acres with responsibility and oversight of customer service, key components of trade show logistics, as well as enhancing existing and establishing new programs that drive cultural goals. This position will be located at the 88 Acres office in Allston, MA and will be approximately 20 hours per week (4-5 hours/day, Monday-Friday).
Day-to-day responsibilities include
- Manage all aspects of Customer Service including answering email inquiries and inbound phone calls
- Responsibility for inventory and ordering of office supplies
- Oversee office management, execute small scale projects and implement programs that drive efficiency and team happiness
- Organize office operations and procedures, with select interaction into bakery operation
- Manage consumer interaction through direct-to-consumer e-commerce, overseeing customer experience programs, marketing tests, and shipping
- Receive and process USPS, UPS as well as other office deliveries
- Assist with trade show logistics, including booking travel, shipping product and trade show booth & supplies, and liaising with trade show operations personnel
Cultural ProgramsBuild out and manage internal and external facing events, including quarterly all-hands meetings, happy hours, birthday celebrations, company offsite, etc.
What you’re all about:
- Are looking for an integral role with an awesome start-up working with a rockstar and fun team….but only want a part-time, 20 hour-ish a week gig
- Hyper organized. Your post-it notes have post-it notes
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial mindset
- Can-do attitude. Willingness to roll up your sleeves and be in the trenches of a startup. Don’t need a lot of hand-holding
- Excellent oral, written and in-person communication skills. You’re a grammar and spelling nerd
- Proficiency with Google Drive (Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Calendar, Hangouts), Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc), and Dropbox
What you will be a part of:Be an integral part of the 88 Acres team, enhancing company culture as well as ensuring amazing partner and customer experience.
Hourly compensation commensurate with experience
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
- Ability to physically be in the office 5 days per week
- Valid US drivers license and personal vehicle
- Writing sample (nothing crazy, just show us that you can write an email!)
TO APPLY - SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO HELLO@88ACRES.COM WITH THE JOB TITLE IN THE SUBJECT LINE.