We’ve packed lots of fall flavor into these Apple Cinnamon Quinoa Oatmeal bowls! Featuring our Vanilla Cinnamon Sunflower Seed Butter and topped with warm, gooey apples, you’ll love whipping up this healthy breakfast for all those chilly Fall mornings.
Total Time: 20 Minutes
For the Apple Cinnamon Topping:
- 2 medium Honeycrisp apples
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Drop of vanilla extract
For the Quinoa Oatmeal:
- 1/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup oat milk
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tbsp. 88 Acres Vanilla Cinnamon Sunflower Seed Butter
- Wash and dice the apples into ½ inch pieces.
- Add the apples and maple syrup to a pan over medium-high heat. Stir in the cinnamon and salt and sauté until the apples are soft, about 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla extract and set aside.
- In a small pot, combine oats, oat milk and water over medium heat. Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally until the oats are cooked and have absorbed most of the liquid.
- Stir in the 88 Acres Vanilla Cinnamon Sunflower Seed Butter and cooked quinoa.
- Divide into two bowls with the apple topping and an extra sprinkle of cinnamon!