Note: Dark Chocolate Peppermint Sunflower Seed Butter was a Limited Edition flavor in 2021, and is not currently available. If you can't wait to try this recipe, give it a try with our original Dark Chocolate Sunflower Seed Butter and a dash of peppermint extract to taste, and tell us how it goes!
This festive Dark Chocolate Peppermint Candy Cane Dip was created by Stephanie Steinhauser-Wampler (@stephanies.haus) and features our Limited Edition Dark Chocolate Peppermint Sunflower Seed Butter for an irresistibly minty snack. Pair with your favorite dippers and scoopers and get snackin'! You can find more of Stephanie's drool-worthy photography on her website.
- 8 oz. vegan cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/3 cup 88 Acres Dark Chocolate Peppermint Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3-4 tbsp. pure maple syrup, adjusted to desired sweetness
- 3 candy canes, crushed
- Add cream cheese, sunflower seed butter, vanilla and maple syrup to a medium bowl and stir until combined and creamy.
- Fold in about ¾ of the crushed candy canes, then transfer the dip to a serving bowl.
- Once ready to serve, top with the remaining crushed candy canes. Serve with fresh fruit, graham crackers, gingerbread cookies or candy canes!