You’ll want to save a permanent spot in your breakfast rotation with this Lemon Berry Chia Seed Pudding Bowl! We took lemons, lots of fresh berries and a creamy chia seed pudding to create a fiber-packed breakfast that’s full of flavor. Crumble an 88 Acres Triple Berry Crumble Seed + Oat Bar over top and add a big scoop of your favorite jam for a healthy breakfast that comes together in minutes.
Total Time: 5 Minutes (after storing chia pudding overnight)
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened oat milk
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. lemon extract
- ½ tsp. lemon zest
- Two 88 Acres Triple Berry Crumble Seed + Oat Bars, crumbled
- Fresh berries for topping
- 1-2 tbsp. of your favorite jam
- Add chia seeds, oat milk, vanilla & lemon extract and lemon zest to a medium bowl and stir to combine, making sure to break apart any seed clusters.
- Cover and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to allow the pudding to thicken slightly, then stir once more to lift any seeds that may have sunk to the bottom.
- Cover and return to the fridge and allow to chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Once ready to eat, divide pudding into two bowls, then top with fresh berries, jam, and crumble an 88 Acres Triple Berry Crumble Seed + Oat Bar over top before devouring!