This vegan pull-apart stuffing wreath was created by Stephanie Steinhauser-Wampler (@stephanies.haus) and features our Green Goddess dressing, which means it's bursting with herbaceous flavor. This delicious take on a classic is easy to make, fun to eat, and a beautiful addition to any table that can even be prepped in advance. Bring this allergy-friendly centerpiece over the river and through the woods to your next family gathering, or toss it in the oven for a warm, cozy breakfast when the mornings turn brisk - either way we know it will become a new favorite.
You can find more of Stephanie's drool-worthy photography on her website.
- 3 tbsp. vegan butter
- 1 yellow or white onion, diced
- 2 cups celery, finely diced
- 2 granny smith apples, peeled & diced into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh sage (or 4 tsp. dried)
- 1/4 cup fresh thyme (or 4 tsp. dried)
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary (or 2 tsp. dried)
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup 88 Acres Green Goddess Dressing
- Two 16oz. cans flaky biscuits of choice (or 32 oz. of homemade biscuit dough, divided into 16 round slices)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 12-cup bundt pan.
- Heat butter over medium-high heat in a large skillet until fully melted.
- Add in the diced onion, celery, and apples and cook until onions are soft and translucent, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add in the lemon juice, garlic, herbs, cayenne, salt and pepper and stir to combine. Cook for 1 minute, then stir in the vegetable broth.
- Begin to add in the Green Goddess Dressing, 2 tbsp. at a time, stirring continuously. Once all the dressing has been incorporated, immediately remove from heat.
- Drop 6-8 dough/biscuit pieces into the skillet, carefully turning with tongs to evenly coat with the filling.
- Add each of the coated dough pieces to the bundt pan, then repeat until all have been coated. Pour any remaining filling over top of the biscuits.
- Use tongs to gently press down on the dough, then transfer to oven to bake for 45-50 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly, then serve warm with a pat of vegan butter or an extra drizzle of 88 Acres Green Goddess Dressing!