This vegan, ready-to-devour Triple Chocolate Brownie Batter was created by Stephanie Steinhauser-Wampler (@stephanies.haus) and features triple the chocolate with our Dark Chocolate Sunflower Seed Butter, cocoa powder, and chocolate chunks. You can find more of her drool-worthy photography on her website.
- One 15oz can chickpeas, rinsed & drained
- 1/2 cup 88 Acres Dark Chocolate Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup unsweetened milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 3-4 tablespoons oat flour
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks, chopped
Add drained chickpeas to a blender and blend until smooth, stopping to scrape the sides of the blender as needed.
Add in the Dark Chocolate Sunflower Seed Butter, maple syrup, milk, vanilla and salt and continue blending until smooth and creamy.
Pour the mixture into a medium-sized bowl and stir in the cocoa powder and gradually add the oat flour until you have a batter-like consistency.
Gently fold in the chocolate chunks and divide into 2 mason jars.
Store in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before enjoying. Best served with rainbow sprinkles!