We’ve given a classic New England favorite a healthy twist with our Boston Cream Pie Parfaits! This delicious treat combines graham cracker crumbles, a decadent cream pie yogurt-based filling and our rich Dark Chocolate Sunflower Seed Butter to create that chocolatey cream pie flavor you know and love. Sweet enough to enjoy as a treat and healthy enough for breakfast!
Total Time: 5 Minutes
- ½ cup crushed graham crackers
- 2 cups unsweetened Nonfat Greek Yogurt or dairy-free yogurt of choice
- 3.4 oz instant vanilla pudding mix
- ¼ cup 88 Acres Dark Chocolate Sunflower Seed Butter
- Whipped cream and maraschino cherries for topping (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt and pudding mix and stir to combine.
- Divide the crushed graham crackers into the bottoms of 2 jars or glasses, then top each with a cup of yogurt.
- Drizzle with 88 Acres Dark Chocolate Sunflower Seed Butter, then top with a scoop of whipped cream and a maraschino cherry!