Creamy, cheesy and just the right amount of heat – our buffalo chicken dip recipe is the last one you’ll ever need! Pull this party-friendly appetizer together in minutes and have this link ready to share when everyone asks you for the recipe.
Total Time: 1 Hour
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup hot sauce of choice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil or bake chicken until internal temp. reaches 165°F. While the chicken is still hot, use two forks to finely shred it and transfer to a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add in chunks of cream cheese and stir continuously until creamy.
- Add dressing, cheese and hot sauce to the pan and stir to combine.
- Transfer to a baking dish and bake 30-45 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Sprinkle extra cheddar cheese over top while still hot, if desired.