These vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bites were created by Stephanie Steinhauser-Wampler (@stephanies.haus) and features double the chocolate with our Dark Chocolate Sunflower Seed Butter and Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Seed'nola (or Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Seed + Oat Bars). You can find more of her drool-worthy photography on her website.
- 2 cups 88 Acres Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Seed'nola
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons melted butter of choice
- 1 cup sunflower seeds, soaked in water in the refrigerator overnight
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted butter of choice
- 1 teaspoon pink pitaya powder (optional, for color)
- 2 - 4 tablespoons 88 Acres Dark Chocolate Sunflower Seed Butter or crumbled Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Seed + Oat Bars
- Pinch of sea salt
Make the crust: Add the Seed'nola/crumbled bars, cocoa powder, and 1 1/2 tablespoons of melted butter to a blender and blend until you have a crumb-like texture and everything is slightly moist.
Firmly press the crust mixture into the bottom of a loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
Make the cheesecake filling: Rinse out the blender, then add in soaked sunflower seeds, raspberries, maple syrup, 1/4 cup melted butter, and pitaya powder (if using). Blend until smooth, then pour over crust and spread into an even layer.
Store in the refrigerator for 2 hours, or until the cheesecake layer is solidified. Drizzle with Seed Butter and sprinkle with sea salt before cutting into bite-sized squares and diving in.