What's dairy-free, creamy, and goes great with pita chips, vegetables, or drizzled on a fresh salad? This homemade ranch dressing.
- 1/2 cup 88 Acres Watermelon Seed Butter
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon dried onion
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup water
- Chopped fresh parsley to garnish (optional)
In a small dish, combine dried herbs and spices.
Stir Watermelon Seed Butter with spice mix in a medium-size mixing bowl until evenly combined. Slowly add in 1/4 cup of water to the mixture, whisking to blend the ingredients. Add more water to reach desired consistency.
Pour dressing into a container, cover, and refrigerate until ready to use.