Edible chocolate cookie dough for one! We’ve combined our decadent Dark Chocolate Sunflower Seed Butter with chocolate protein powder, cacao, and a hint of maple syrup for a sweet protein-packed treat that comes together in minutes. Enjoy straight out of the mixing bowl or save it for later!
Total Time: 5 hours prep, 1 hour chill time.
- ¼ cup 88 Acres Dark Chocolate Sunflower Seed Butter
- 2 tbsp. pure maple syrup. Add an additional tbsp. for a sweeter dough
- 2 tbsp. plant-based milk
- ¼ cup rolled old-fashioned oats
- ¼ cup chocolate plant-based protein powder
- 1 tbsp. cacao powder
- 3 tbsp. sprinkles or festive chocolate candies
- Add oats to a blender and blend on high speed for 15-20 seconds or until you have a fine oat flour.
- In a medium bowl, stir together seed butter, syrup and milk until smooth.
- Add in the oat flour, protein powder and cacao powder and fold until dry ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Gently fold in the sprinkles or candy, then transfer to the fridge to chill for 1 hour.
- Scoop into a serving dish, add an extra drizzle of seed butter and enjoy! Best enjoyed the same day.