We’ve given your favorite cool-weather treat a twist with our frozen hot chocolate! Frosty, rich and just the right amount of sweet, you’ll want to sip on this decadent treat all Summer long. Top it with mini marshmallows and an extra drizzle of our Dark Chocolate Sunflower Seed Butter for even more hot chocolate flavor.
Total Time: 5 Minutes
- 3/4 cup oat milk
- 3/4 cup ice
- 2 tsp. cacao powder
- 1/8 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp. maple syrup + more to taste for desired sweetness
- 3 tbsp. 88 Acres Dark Chocolate Sunflower Seed Butter
- 2 1/2 tbsp. dark chocolate of choice, melted
- Mini marshmallows
- Add the milk, ice, cacao powder, vanilla, syrup and sunflower seed butter to a blender. The melted chocolate will begin to solidify once it comes into contact with the ice, so be sure to add this last – just before blending.
- Blend until smooth and creamy, then pour into a tall glass.
- Top with mini marshmallows and a drizzle of 88 Acres Dark Chocolate Sunflower Seed Butter.