There is just something so classic about a garden salad. The reason we love it so much is because you can use whatever is in season around you to create a beautiful, bountiful meal. We used butter lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, and cucumbers, but you could easily substitute fresh radishes, snap peas, or whatever produce looks best at the market. Just toss with some Garden Ranch Dressing for added protein, flavor, and nolstagia.
- 1 head butter or romaine lettuce
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 carrot, grated or peeled into ribbons
- 1/2 large cucumber (or 2 small cucumbers), sliced into rounds or half-moons
- A few sprigs of dill
- A small handful of chopped chives
- 1/2 cup Garden Ranch Dressing
Assemble all salad ingredients and toss with Garden Ranch Dressing. That’s it!