Preparing side dishes just go so much easier (and tastier!) with our Honey Garlic Vegetable Glaze. A batch of this glaze comes together in minutes and pairs perfectly with your favorite prepared fresh, frozen or roasted vegetables to kick up the flavor and create a side dish that’s always on rotation.
Yields: 2-3 lbs of vegetables
Total Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 tbsp. 88 Acres Pumpkin Seed Butter
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 1 ½ tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tbsp. water
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- ¾ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. dried thyme
- ½ tsp. dried parsley
- Dash of nutmeg
- Pinch of red pepper flakes (optional, to taste)
- Add Pumpkin Seed Butter and honey to a bowl and stir until completely smooth. Continue stirring as you slowly drizzle in the olive oil to incorporate.
- Add in the water, followed by the garlic, salt, pepper and spices. Stir to combine.
- Drizzle over your choice of 2-3lbs of prepared vegetables.