This Mint Blackberry Peach Smoothie has all the flavors of Summer in one frosty glass! Juicy peaches & blackberries combined with our creamy Sunflower Seed Butter makes this a healthy, decadent treat you can enjoy all summer long. For more superfood benefits, add in a handful of spinach, chia seeds, or your favorite protein powder to help you stay satiated and energized!
Total Time: 5 Minutes
- 2 peaches, pitted, diced, and frozen for at least 2 hours
- 1 cup frozen blackberries
- ¼ cup 88 Acres Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1 cup oat milk
- 6-7 mint leaves
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Divide into 2 glasses, garnish with a peach slice and sprig of mint and enjoy!