Don’t be spooked by these Mummy Maple Sunflower Granola Bars! You’ll only need one bowl to whip up these chewy Halloween treats. Healthier than a bag of candy and a festive treat to make with the whole family!
Serves: 8-10 Bars
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 cup 88 Acres Maple Sunflower Seed Butter
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 cups rolled old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup pumpkin or sunflower seeds (we used a mix!)
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. salt
- White Decorating Icing
- Candy Eye Sprinkles
- Add 88 Acres Maple Sunflower Seed Butter, honey, oats, seeds, vanilla and salt to a large bowl and stir until all oats are evenly coated.
- In a square baking dish lined with parchment paper, pour the granola mixture and use a spatula or spoon to firmly press into a flat layer.
- Transfer to the fridge and allow to solidify for at least 2 hours.
- Once cold, lift the bars out using the edges of the parchment paper and slice into bars.
- Drizzle the white icing over each bar, then add a small drop of icing to the back of each candy eye, placing 2 on each bar.
- Transfer to the freezer for about 20 minutes or until icing is fully set before serving. Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.