Pumpkin pie, but for breakfast! We’re pushing traditional pie crust aside and replacing it with our chewy Cinnamon Maple Seed + Oat Bars for some delicious pumpkin pie flavor. Serve up these smoothie bowls all season long and we dare you to add a drizzle of our delicious seed butter for an extra kick of protein!
Total Time: 5 Minutes
- 2 88 Acres Cinnamon Maple Seed + Oat Bars
- 2 Bananas – peeled, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/4-1/2 cup oat milk or dairy-free milk of choice
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth, using a tamper to blend evenly.
- Divide into 2 bowls, then crumble a Cinnamon Maple Seed + Oat Bar over top of each.
- Add any additional desired toppings – we used sunflower/pumpkin seeds, extra banana slices puffed quinoa and pomegranate seeds!