Perfectly crunchy edges and deliciously chewy on the inside, these pumpkin s’mores cookies will become your new favorite fall treat! We’ve packed them with plenty of gooey marshmallows and melted dark chocolate chips for a seriously addicting pumpkin s’mores treat.
Yield: 12-14 cookies
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 ½ cups all purpose or gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup butter (can also use plant-based butter) at room temp.
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- ¾ cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350F and line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper
- Add the flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice and salt to a medium bowl, mix and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, Dark Chocolate Sunflower Seed Butter, brown sugar, pumpkin puree and vanilla and beat with an electric mixer just until smooth.
- Add in the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips and marshmallows, then use a cookie scoop to drop 6 cookies onto each baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, then allow the cookies to flatten and settle for a few minutes as they cool before transferring to a cooling rack. Best enjoyed warm or reheated in the microwave for 7-10 seconds!