We’ve gathered some of the brightest and juiciest seasonal fruits for our mouthwatering Winter Citrus Seed’nola Salad. Enjoy flavors of fresh grapefruit, pomegranate and our crunchy Cinnamon Maple Seed’nola for a healthy meal you can enjoy all Winter long.
Total Time: 10 Minutes
- One 5oz. package spinach + arugula mix
- 1 kiwi, peeled & diced
- 1 medium grapefruit, peeled & sliced
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/3 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 8-10 fresh mint leaves
- ½ cup 88 Acres Cinnamon Maple Seed’nola
- Dressing of choice
- Divide the spinach + arugula into 2 large bowls.
- Top each with fresh grapefruit slices, kiwi pieces, blueberries & pomegranate seeds.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese and Seed’nola, then top each with a few fresh mint leaves.
- Drizzle your favorite dressing over top and enjoy!