1. Pretzels with Seed Butter
2. Banana with Seed Butter
3. 88 Acres Seed Bar
4. No-Bake Chocolate Cranberry Energy Ball
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup 88 Acres Dark Chocolate Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup liquid sweetener of choice (maple syrup, honey, agave nectar, molasses, mashed banana or applesauce)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds or hemp seeds (optional)
In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients and mix together with a spoon or with your hands. The consistency of the mixture should be slightly sticky but able to hold its shape when pressed. If the dough is too wet, add more oats a tablespoon at a time. If too dry, add more seed butter or liquid sweetener.
When combined, chill in refrigerator for 10-20 minutes to allow mixture to firm.
Roll into balls of whatever size you would like. The recipe should make about 2 dozen 1 1/2 inch balls. Alternatively, press flat into a baking pan and cut into bars.
Growing minds and bodies need healthy, protein rich foods all day long. Check out our dietitian approved tips on what to pack in a healthy lunchbox for every grade.